Position: PhD student position in computer science in AI applied to Industry 4.0. The areas of research may include, but are not limited to, machine learning including deep learning on time series of data produced by industrial production machines. The start date is between January 1, 2021 and August 1st, 2021.
Your profile: You hold a Master of Science in Computer Science with a background in Machine Learning. You are not affraid by algorithms, linear algebra and statistics. You are motivated by research. You have excellent programming skills in a programming language like Python, Java or C++. Experience with libraries such as SciKit, Tensorflow or Pytorch are considered very valuable. You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Application: Please combine in a single PDF the following items:
- CV (academic track record, university transcripts, publications, professional experience, awards)
- Certificates (e.g., languages and analytical skills such as TOEFL, GRE)
- Motivation letter (max 1 page)
- Contacts information of three references (if available, include the reference letters)
- Pdf of your MSc thesis (if available)
Send the PDF files to Prof. Dr. Jean Hennebert email@example.com