Position: We have an opening for a PhD position in computer science with a focus for research topics at the intersection of machine learning (ML) and Industry 4.0. The areas of research may include, but are not limited to, machine learning including deep learning on time series of data produced by industrial production machines. The start date is between June 1, 2017 and August 1st, 2017.
Your profile: You hold a Master of Science in Computer Science with a solid background in algorithmic, Machine Learning and/or HPC. You are highly motivated by research. You have excellent programming skills in a programming language like Java or C++. Experience with programming languages such as Python, Matlab, Lua, and GPU programming (e.g., CUDA), and with libraries such as SciKit, are considered very valuable. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Application: Please combine in a single PDF the following items:
- CV (academic track record, university transcripts, publications, professional experience, awards)
- Certificates (e.g., languages and analytical skills such as TOEFL, GRE)
- Motivation letter (max 1 page)
- Contacts information of three references (if available, include the reference letters)
- Pdf of your MSc thesis (if available)
Send the PDF files to Prof. Dr. Jean Hennebert email@example.com