Position: In 2022, we will be hosting at iCoSys intership positions for companies active in AI and computer science. The location is either in our premises at iCoSys Fribourg (Switzerland) or in the premises of the company. Required levels of education: currently studying at the Master level or involved in a PhD curriculum. Typical durations are about 6 months and grants are provided to sustain your stay in Switzerland.
Remarks: Formal internships in the framework of your studies are also welcome, with access to Erasmus grants if elligible. Studying 50% for your master and doing the intership 50% is also possible.
- LYSR: Frontend and backend development, integration of AI algorithmic
- CEREBRAS: full-stack development, from kernel to frontend
- LexMachina: full-stack development, micro-services
- Swisscom Lab EPFL: full-stack development, data science, dev-ops
Your profile: You are not affraid by delivering production ready code nor by digging into complex algorithms. You are motivated by applied research projects. You have excellent programming skills in a programming language like Python, Java or C++.
Application: Please combine in a single PDF the following items:
- Any certificates you have related to your education
- Motivation letter (max half a page)
- Contacts of references (if available, include the reference letters)
- Pdf of your most recent project such as bachelor or master project (if available)
Send the PDF files to Prof. Dr. Jean Hennebert firstname.lastname@example.org